Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Sunday, January 8, 2012

October

So, I thought I would update through the end of the year, but October was way too fun, so I'll just do a month at a time. Pictures are from last to first:
Trick or treating at the farm:
Pumpkins. . .check! It's always nice to get these done :o) My cute soccer players, Kelton:


And Rylee:

A fun hike and picnic to Zions:

The highlight of the month was dressing up like pioneers for a parade to celebrate all the original pioneers to the city. Mom and dad- don't they look so natural?

Here's proof that Schulyer came happily :o)

Wouldn't Kody have made a great pioneer?

The cute girls:

And some silly boys:

Sqeezing through the narrows. Or the "bow and arrows" as Kinley calls them :o)

No School today! Checking out the indian pottery and petroglyphs with cousins:

Our littlest BYU fan:

Going to a BYU football game. It was freezing, but way fun.

Cheering section, all set!

Yummy food at the train restaurant in Heber.

A beautiful little hike, somewhere by Midway.

Mindi and Barry's wedding.

Picking out pumpkins in the pumpkin patch. Notice, Rylee is not in this picture. She would have nothing to do with Wicka the Witch, and ran as far away as possible. I haven't quite figured it out, but she would rather run far away into the dark or other random place alone rather than to hide behind her mom or dad. Go figure. Probably because we can't stop laughing :o)

A ride on the tracter/trailer to the corn maze.

There you have it. One month in review.

2 comments:

bennion.john@gmail.com said...

Can't wait to see November! Looks fun! Wish we could come hike with you guys. I'm sure Jonah would love to chase around Bitner and play in the dirt now. Oh, thanks for those shorts for Jonah.

Anonymous said...

Eliza said, "Let's do it again." We love your pics. I am so jealous that you went to the Indian petroglyphs without us. Wish we could have come to the game and Zions too. Man, you guys had some fun in October. Miss you and love you!