Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Running again. . .

I am ignoring my kids and updating my blog like crazy. Kody and I ran the St. George Marathon again yesterday. It was Kody's 9th St. George and my 4th. Here's some of us that got together for our pre-marathon dinner/party. In the center starting with blue are my fam: brother-in-law Adam, brother-in-law Scott, sister Selma, them me and Kody.
Here is our cute cheering squad. Thanks to Martha, Caroline, Grama and Grampa for taking care of them!
Yea! Kody and I got to finish the marathon together this year. Kody is usually way faster than me, but due to an injury he cramed his training in to a couple of months, and somehow I ran a ton faster than usual, so I caught up to him with about 5 miles to go. It was a great way to finish a long hard run, with my hubby!! Time 3:34



My awsome training partner and sister, Selma. Couldn't have done these last 2 marathons with out you Selma! Way to run!


I'll have to round up a few more pict. Check back soon :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Rach you're fast! Way to go you guys. Wish we could have come run with you or watched your kids.

IdaJohn said...

You guys all look so happy- I guess running will do that to you! Miss you and hope I can come run next year.

Sara Ann said...

Awesome! I want to run that again. I need to start running!