Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

November. . .

was busy, once again. Getting ready for the holidays, decorating, baking, playing, birthdays, etc.
Rylee won an award for reflections in art. Kelton got his Wolf award, and is now a Bear.


Then Kelton got an award for math. The kids have been working hard at school and are getting way smart :o)


Here's our Birthday boy. Kelton turned 9, and we tried out cupcakes in ice cream cones. They looked terrible, but were really, really good!


Now he can dress for those cold BYU games.


Our Thanksgiving Feast: Boys playing basketball, and kids playing basketball,

We had a pie baking party, and here is the result: 16 pies!! I think we only ate about 4. Talk about yummy leftovers!The Turkey Trot: Super tough Boys!



And the super tough and cute girls:

The big kids and adults hiked the East Rim in Zions. Here are the mighty kid hikers.


And they made it to the top.

Our Happiest Christmas Tree Hunt:








And the Taco Soup party at the park afterwards.



And, Happy Birthday to Kinley! She turned 3 years old and we celebrated with cupcakes after our tree hunt.

When others would ask her what she wanted for her birthday, she would say, "I am getting a teddy bear for my birthday." Here he is:



And best of all, enjyoing the Christmas lights at the Temple. Now we are ready for Christmas!


3 comments:

IdaJohn said...

East Rim!!! I'm way impressed! I didn't know you guys had 16 pies! How yummy. Just thinking about Thanksgiving dinner makes me want to go running. Love you guys!

Ponczoch Family said...

OK, I love seeing the pictures of the neices all together. They seriously look like you and your sisters when you were younger! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Oh...I am a little homesick! Fun times! Can't wait for the Christmas pics. Holy cow you guys are growing up and getting super smart!