Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Friday, November 21, 2008

Next Wednesday!

Well, we haven't had our baby yet, but this is almost as good! We are scheduled to be induced next Wednesday! I am way excited to have an ending date to these long 9 months, but it's a little bitter sweet in many ways. Most of all, it's the day before Thanksgiving! I guess I'll miss out on lots of food prep, but I'll probably also miss out on Thanksgiving Dinner, and all the fun and family that goes with it. It will all be worth it though, and we are excited that so many family members will be in town to meet her for the first time. See you all soon!

2 comments:

AdaMartha said...

I am way excited for you Rachel and family!!!! And hope all goes well! We can't wait to see your new baby!!!! (And you of course!) Have you decided on a name for her, yet?? See you in a few days!

MaKayle said...

Yeah! We will get to meet her! We're headed down there tomorrow so we'll see you soon!