So, we've got only 3 1/2 weeks to go before our baby #4 is due. I keep hoping she will decide to come before Thanksgiving, but I'm not crossing my fingers. Just my luck, and we'll wait until Dec. 6th, or later.
People keep asking if we have a name picked out, and we have lots!! Here's our ideas: McKinley or just Kinley, Korey, Kyla or Kila, Kallie, and Kiley or Kylee. Not sure why we like the K names, but we do, and now we can't decide which one we like best. I really need to think of a fun short middle name, like Rylee Jo, but different to go with one of the above. Let me know if you have any fun ideas or suggestions.

This picture is a little old, but it's the best I could come up with to show off my tummy. I had a more recent one with Bit snuggling me with him sitting up on top, but (how do I say this nicely) my belly was showing a little bit - not attractive :o) ! I decided to spare you all.
Hopefully my next post will be about our new baby!
5 comments:
Yay! That is so great:) I hope she comes soon too:) I like Kallie.
I wouldn't complain if she came before Thanksgiving cause then we'd get to meet her! I like all the names. A cute short middle name that I think would go with most of them would be 'Kay' or 'Kae.' Just my thought/opinion for what it's worth! ;)
P.S. Bit makes the cutest little elephant I've ever seen!
Those names just made me think of Carrie Sue, but I won't be offended if you pick something else for a middle name. Cute pictures. Your kids are the cutest.
So, Adam just made a great suggestion! (Well, I think so anyway...) He thinks her middle name should be Rae or Ray (after you, Rachel)... I thought that was cute...even coming from Adam. He said the first name doesn't really matter as long as it goes good with Rae. Your little "Ray" of sunshine...oh the possibilities...think of the fun signs....
Um, my favorite names are probably Kyla, Karli, Mckinly (I don't even remember them all or how to spell them) Good luck for sure! Whatever you pick, she'll be a doll!
I am also hoping she arrives by Thanksgiving....maybe the annual Turkey Trot can help her get here quicker!!
Love ya, Rachel!
You are so cute! Tiny tummy :)
Post a Comment