Our little pumpkin arrived safe and sound yesterday!
She was born at 5:00 pm, weighed 6'11", and is 19" long.
She has beautiful black hair, and maybe blue eyes?
All went well, and we are all home in time for Thanksgiving Dinner! We have so much to be grateful for this year. We are blessed especially with a wonderful family, and many friends. Happy Thanksgiving!
Here are some pictures of our newest little blessing:







6 comments:
Kinley is so beautiful!!! I am so glad she made it here so well and that you are doing good, too. It was so great to see you and to hold Kinley!!!! I wish we lived closer!!!
Good luck this week!
She is precious! Congrats! What a beautiful baby, and cute family! Glad to hear everyone is doing well :) Hope to get to meet Kinley soon.
She is so pretty! Congratulations:)
Congrats! Rachel and Kody she is so beautiful. I am so glad Kinley is here and everything is okay. I hope I can help you when things get rough! Love you lots.
Kinley Drew - WOW! We are so excited for you guys! She is indeed a little cute perfect pumpkin! We love you guys and are so glad that she is here healthy and happy! We hear that we just need to keep big sis away from climbing on account of hoping she can keep her head in tact! It isn't far from the day I brought Kalina home from the hospital and mom just ran up to Nisson's for a second! Fotu got up from his nap and rode off on his 2 wheeler for the first time. Then, Litia climbed out of bed from her nap and opened the front door for the first time! What was a mom to do but crawl after them with a few tears dripping! Kids rounded up by the neighbor and saved by grandma a few minutes later - we now chalk that one up to a funny memory! We hope all continues to be well! Have a wonderful holiday!
Lots of Love~ The "Oldest" Farmgirl
Holy cow, I can not believe I havn't commented yet... what a beautiful baby! You ought to come visit me so that I can hold her!
Post a Comment