Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Monday, February 14, 2011

"I Mommy!"

FYI- Kinley is moving on a little bit. She still doesn't want to be a big girl, but once in a while she does want to be the mommy.

Conversation yesterday as Kinley tried to steal my phone out of my pocket-
Me: No, no, that's my phone.
Kinley: I mommy!
Me: Oh?
Kinley: I mommy. . . mommy phone.
(She prodeeded to call everyone and pretended that she was a big mommy)

So, I guess growing up isn't so bad, as long as you get a phone to go with it :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Yeah, you definitely need a phone to be grown up. Liza lately has been calling anyone that has kids, "Mommy or Daddy". Maybe she is hoping someone will take her away from us:)

bennion.john@gmail.com said...

Kinny cracks me up!
A little girl in Church pointed at me and said "Mommy." I was startled, as I've never been called that before. How did she know I was a mommy and not just holding some random kid?
I guess it's a phase little girls go through, loving to point out babies and mommies.