Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Friday, February 4, 2011

"I Baby!"

Kinley is cracking me up lately! She is so set on being a baby, which I love. I am really not ready for her to be a big girl, but she really is! (It must be denial) She is 2, very independant, and she loves doing what the big kids are doing. But, when asked her name, she says "Baby Kinney". When getting picked on by her brothers, she says "Baby Kinney!" (Like you be nice to me, I'm a baby) And this morning as we were snuggling I made a comment like, "You are getting so big. You are a big girl!" she responds, "No, I baby!!" Then her and Kelton argued back and forth for 2 min., "you are big" "I baby" . . . .

And sadley, we bought panties last week, which she loves, but I don't think she will want to wear them. Panties are for big girls!

2 comments:

IdaJohn said...

I guess you'll just have to have another baby for her to realize she isn't a baby anymore:) Or, she'll just be called the baby for the rest of her life, like me, which isn't an entirely bad option either. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Eliza still calls her Baby. What a cutie. So, Eliza started wanting me to wrap her up and rock her like a baby. Wish we lived closer so we could play. Love ya tons.