Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Kids. . .

My little baby Kinley is all grown up now, a big 2 year old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I love that she still thinks she is my baby, and calls herself baby Kinley. She loves everything baby, especially babies themselves. Yesterday I got after her for ripping a book, and she responded, "Baby Kinney!" Her expression sounded like, "Don't get mad at me, I'm your little baby Kinley!" It was too cute!
Here's her request, a pink Kitty Cake.

She was being so sneaky and tasted the frosting on the cupcakes.

And, Happy Birthday to my big boy Kelton. He really is all grown up as a big 8 year old! He is so excited to get baptized! He is turning into a great helper. He loves helping me cook dinner, and playing with his littlest sister. He loves riding his bike, and his uncles motorcycle, and playing all the sports- especially basketball now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, you guys are growing up way too fast! Have a wonderful baptism, Kelton. Wish we could be there. I sure love you and it was super fun playing with you guys.