Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Saturday, October 30, 2010

JUNE

I guess the kids decided to sleep on the stairs that night. I think I remember laying on these same stairs and being able to fit perfect with my head touching the wall and feet touching the rails. But, looking at the size of my kids, I would have been about 3? Can you remember being 3?
Saying goodbye to Elder Everett. I can't believe this cute little boy is now a missionary!
Kody put the kids to work making cookies one Sunday. Kody loves homemake cookies, and if I don't make them, he does!
Happy Fathers Day!
Kelton was a great little baseball player.
Oh, we had the funnest campout at the farm with the Bushars. We set up a tent, painted faces, and I can't remember what else. But my kids love having such fun cousins to play with!
Boys looking tough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pic of the stairs rocks! You guys are getting too big. It makes the carpet look even more retro.