Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Monday, June 28, 2010

AHHHHHHH!!

We are almost done, and let me say, I can not wait. Yes, I'm excited to move in to our new home, but even more excited to have all of this stress over with. I thought life was crazy just getting through each day with 4 kids, but building has been insane! On a lighter note, we've got about 2 weeks until completion. Here's a few shots, some are a little old already.
Oh, and what do you think about this blue? It looked a little more aqua/turquoise on the sample, but it is just plain baby blue! This is the mud/locker hall.
Master Bath
Kitchen
Outside

Next Project: Cover up all that dirt!!!

4 comments:

Sara Ann said...

Oooh it looks really good! I like the blue, I think it's pretty:)

Anonymous said...

Well, I was thinking there would be mirrors in the bathroom:) J/K I love it. I can't wait to come and see it. I think the blue looks great too!! I love you and hope all goes well these last 2 weeks.

bennion.john@gmail.com said...

Paint seems so hard to pick out. Rather than baby blue, I think it looks more like a cool, steel blue, perfect for detoxifying after a hard days work. Stick with it!

farmgirl said...

BLUE is the only color in the world that can outdo RED (even if it's just Dixie dirt :) so, I say keep it all the way! Your mud room looks awesome! I love the locker cabinets. Your family picture outside is proof that the kids are growing right along with the house! We are so excited for you to get in and have your own space again! Best of luck for the final count down! We luv you! Have a great day!