We've officially started our new house. Here's our proof: foundation poured and basement walls framed (and actually the walls were poured today, just not pictured). We are way excited! I'll keep you posted.
Can't wait to come take a tour of your house in progress! How fun! Remember how we used to "break in" to other people's houses they were building just to take a peek:)
We can't wait to play in between the 2x4s:) Joe said I can live with you for the summer so I can do your landscaping. Hope you have a spare bedroom. Y-za can just share with Bit. It looks like tons of fun and we sure miss you guys!
4 comments:
Can't wait to come take a tour of your house in progress! How fun! Remember how we used to "break in" to other people's houses they were building just to take a peek:)
That is great! Is it in St. George? We are building a house here in Henderson, isn't it so fun to watch it go up? :)
We can't wait to play in between the 2x4s:) Joe said I can live with you for the summer so I can do your landscaping. Hope you have a spare bedroom. Y-za can just share with Bit. It looks like tons of fun and we sure miss you guys!
So, of course y-za can share a room with Bit, but she'll have to share with Kelton too! Ida, you can break in anytime!
Post a Comment