Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I'm finally getting around to a post about our fun and wonderful holidays. We celebrated the New Year with most of the Everett Clan in Pine Valley. Our kids loved the snow, since we never see it and, it was fun to have snow, for a day :o)
Cute little cousins Eliza and Kinley.
Bitner loved playing with Maddie on the sled and the teater totter. Thanks Maddie for putting up with my rough kids! Yes, Bitner is wearing purple snow pants and soccer cleats! Whatever works!
Here comes trouble! Kelton and Scottie were trying to move a ton of snow to build a hill to slide down. The wheelbarrow kept tipping over though :o)
Bitner and his favorite cousin ever, Y-Za. So, if you don't know the story of Y-Za, that is how Bitner pronounces Eliza. A few months ago he would sing the ABC song and at the end would sing, "W, X, Y-Za, Z" Way too cute!! So, we all like to call her Y-Za now, and Bitner absolutely adores her!! Even though she is "too heavy!"
All the kids at the Cabin.


Santa and Grandpa spoiled us again this year. We had a ton of fun, and loved having some days off to just play.



We were lucky enough to be able to spend Christmas Eve with my Grandma Everett. The kids loved dressing up (we had Mary, Joseph and an Angel) and Kody ready the Christmas Story for us. It was fun to share the evening with such a wonderful grandma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun Christmas vacation! It was sure fun playing with Bit and all your cute kids! Y-za misses you all terribly. I love your pics. Hope you are having a fun new year!

bennion.john@gmail.com said...

Oh, geez, I feel like I was there with everybody. I miss you guys. I can't believe how big Kinley has gotten. She was soooo tiny at the Cabin last year!