Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween

I was trying to put these in order, but the pictures won't move for some reason. So, here's halloween at our house, better late than never, right?
The famous "Harry Poppins" :o)
The nerdy farmers with their little flower: You looked cute Eliza, Misha and Joe!
A bunch of weirdos! So don't ask what Kody or I were. Actually, my sisters gave me the stupid idea to be Rylee's broom, since she was a witch. Anyway, "that's what I were". Don't try to pull of something stupid like that without a sign around your neck. All you get a bunch of weird looks and you feel pretty stupid too!
Thanks for the pumpkins Martha and Family. I think that they turned out pretty cute!

Our trick or treating clan. Thanks Bushars for letting us jump in on your fun night!

Cute little witch, Ry.
Trick or treating at Grandpas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Rach to give you the stupid idea of being a broom. I think you looked pretty hot though! Thanks for the fun weekend. We sure love playing with all you cute kids!