Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hogle Zoo

For Rylee's birthday we took a little trip to the zoo. We haven't been since Kelton and Rylee were the same ages as Bitner and Kinley! We had a lot of fun, on a crazy hot day.
Kids 2nd ride on the Zoofari Express.
1st ride.
Kinney's favorite part about the zoo was hanging out with her new cousin Eliza!
Kelton's favorite animal.
Daddy's favorite part :o)
I loved the new baby giraffe!
I think Mish was going crazy with all of us :o)
Bit and his zebra.
Kelton's snow leopard.
Ry loved the zebras, they are kindof like unicorns, I guess.
Kinney smiled so big when we stuck her on, I don't even know what she was ridding, but she had fun! I just got dizzy standing backwards and taking all of these pictures.
Mish, Ry, and Eliza watching the bird show.
Kelton meeting Eliza for he first time.
Thanks Mish for coming to play with us, and from cramming all of us into your tiny car, and for stuffing our huge stroller in your little trunk, and for putting up with all of us crazy Mitchell's! We love you, and your cute new baby!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Are you kidding Rach, I had the funnest time ever. I miss living closer to you guys. I will always remember cramming us all into our little car. Good times!