Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Quick trip to Zions

We took a little trip to Zions a couple of weeks ago with the Bushar's, Caroline, and Grama and Grampa. Here's the kids on our hike to Emerald Pools. It was fun, but we wished we could have gone swimming like we did in the olden days. It sure was hot!
Bitner and Kinley had the best hike ever, and I sure got my workout pushing these two up and down the hills!

Some of us at our picnic, we found a little bit of shade to eat our lunch.
Cute kid pyramid:
Mighty boys:
Super tough girls:
Taking a little break to cool off in the river, and in the shade: Thanks grama and grampa for babysitting the little ones.
Cooling off!
Tram ride back to our car. We all had a Jolly Rancher. Thanks for the fun day!

3 comments:

Scott and Selma said...

Wow! You have a lot of kids. Thanks for letting ours come play for the day. They love you more than us:)

Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I could have come. Those pics are super cute. It looks like you had a blast in Zions. Kelton, I will have to see your snake skins. That is pretty cool! I also think you should take some pics of your chicken traps. Love you guys and can't wait to see you!

AdaMartha said...

I love the colorful tongues. I wonder what flavor of jolly ranchers you each had....I'm having a hard time telling. Go Zion's! You'll have to plan a trip to go again when we are down. I miss not going so often.