Playing at the Duck Park
Kelton enjoyed going on a hike to white sand dunes with one of his friends in Snow Canyon on Monday, and the rest of the week he was dying to take all of us back there. I told him we had to wait until daddy could come with us, since I wasn't too excited about going hiking with 4 little ones on my own. I thought that the sand dunes in Snow Canyon would be just as much fun, even against Kelton's wishes, but I was wrong! There was quite a 'hike' to get to the dunes (now that there's a parking lot). You should have seen us, packing all our toys and baby Kin in her carseat (to keep her out of the sun). Anyway, we stoped at the first little dune hill rather than hiking another half mile to get to the good sand, and paid for it with lots of 'pokies' in our feet. We'll go prepared next time!
Playing and Picnicing with our fun cousins, again!
2 comments:
How fun:) I hope we can move to St. George!!
Hey Rachel - I have a ton of pictures for you. I'll try to remember to send them. Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment