Wagon pict by Ida
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Big Boy Bed. . .
Bitner decided to put an end to our "easy to bed" boy and started climbing out of his crib about 4 months ago. At first it scared me as I thought he would surely fall and break his neck, but he is quite the natural now, climbing in and out of bed. At first it wasn't too bad to get him to fall asleep at naptime. I would just tickle his cheek and sing a song, and he would be out in 5 min. or less. Then he decided that sleeping wasn't so fun, and would hold out forever! With little Kinley crying in the other room, I couldn't do that anymore. Gradually he is getting the hang of falling asleep on his own again, even though he can climb out of bed. I have found him sleeping in so many funny places, including: behind the door, under his crib, and his favorite place now, is on Kelton's bed. Here's where I found him today. I love how the train tracks are over his legs, like they came crashing down on him. Now how did he do that? And I love how he fell asleep while playing! A month ago, he would still be playing. Do you think he would sleep in it if he had a big boy bed?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love that the train track is on top of him... too funny! I think if he can get out of his crib it's time for a big boy bed. Jinnie has had one since we moved to Santiago and loves it (though sometimes she prefers the floor to her bed as well).
Very adorable!!! So glad A.J. hasn't figured out how to get out of his...it is so nice that sleep time isn't too much of an issue. It is a tough transition for sure.
Bit,
You are so dang cute. I wish you could come sleep over at my house all the time. I miss you and can't wait to come play with you again soon!
Mish
Post a Comment