Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Monday, February 2, 2009

2 months old

Kinley is 2 months old already! She went in for her check-up today, and she weighs 10 lbs. 11 oz. and is 22 inches long. She is growing up on us! She was a brave little girl for her shots, and even smiled at the Doctor! She's starting to coo and smile, and is such a sweetheart! We love our little Kinley!


Kinley Drew, 2 months old.


1 month old.

Bitner loves Kinley! He is always giving her kisses, hugs, wanting to hold her, etc. But even more, he loves all her baby stuff! He sucks on her binki's, drinks her bottles, lays in her bouncy chair, and his new favorite toy is her swing! At least his legs are long enough, so I don't have to push him :o) !

2 comments:

Sara Ann said...

She is so cute! You are a nice mom:)

Mitchell Family said...

Sara- So, I don't voluntarily let Bitner do these things, it's just what happens when I'm not watching! I wouln't say that I am too nice.