Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Monday, October 13, 2008

Here we go again. . .

So, I've decided to start blogging, once again. I deleted our last one, since I was terrible at keeping things posted and updated, but I missed it when something fun did happen, and I had nowhere to show off my cute kids. I can't guarantee regular updates, but I'm excited to try again.

4 comments:

Ponczoch Family said...

Wahoo for a new blog! You had better update more than you used to (and more than I have been lately)!

AdaMartha said...

Yeah for a new blog!!! Even if you don't update often, that is just grand. I sure don't..... Love you and can't wait for you to post some cute profile shots of Rylee Junior in your tummy!!!!! Better yet, some photos of the real Rylee and Kelton and Bitner! Hope you are all doing great! I love you!

Lori said...

So excited! I don't mind if you only update occasionally. We can be slackers together :)

MaKayle said...

Good to have you back! A little is better than none at all!