Wagon pict by Ida

Wagon pict by Ida

Sunday, October 19, 2008

7 Marathoners

7 runners from my family ran the St. George Marathon. Now that all are fully recovered, I thought I would post some fun shots of them.
The runners on the night before the marathon. From left to right: Kody, Scott, Selma, Martha, Misha, John, Ida, and a friend.
Our cheering section. It was cold and rainy, very unusual for St. George weather, but we had tons of fun! Thanks to Grama and Grampa for helping round up some water proof gear.
Kelton and Scottie, loving that umbrella!
Rylee's blue lips were from a fruit roll up, not the cold. She looks pretty awesome though!
Way to go Kody! All my action shots turned out blurry-sorry runners. I think the problem was that you were all running way to fast for me to get a good shot, not because my camera was on the wrong setting! :o)
Misha, Martha and Selma. You girls rock! Oh, and nice turquoise sweatshirt Marth!

Misha and Joe. Misha's lips were blue because of the cold!

Ida and John

My cute hubby.

One more shot of the runners.





1 comment:

Sara Ann said...

I just read all of your posts, so cute:) Your kids are darling, when is baby 4 due? I think it's funny how kids always cry at Disneyland, the "happiest" place on earth, hee hee:)